Zip code questions.

Discussion in 'Fake ID Information and Tips' started by dapperfapper69, Jan 26, 2016.

buy fake id
already21.com shop
IDChief - Buy fake ID
  1. dapperfapper69

dapperfapper69 New Member

Ive noticed something about the fakes that I've seen my friends with, and even with the one I ordered (and then lost). They always have the 5 digit zip code, but none of them ever have the 4 digit extension on them that my real drivers license does. I havent seen ID's from many vendors, but I was wondering if any of them used the extensions, and weather or not I should include one in my fakes address.

2. delited01

delited01 Member

Every state does it differently but even with my real id I have a 9 digit zip and my friend who got his license in the same state a couple months before me has a 5 digit zip, I don't think it matters much

3. delited01

delited01 Member

I have 9 digits on my Texas from incasery

4. NASBNJ1992

NASBNJ1992 New Member

In Ohio, the DMV is inconsistent about what they print on the front. Sometime its 5, sometimes its 9. No rhyme or reason to it either. Doesn't matter when it was issued, etc.

HOWEVER on the barcode/magnetic strip it seems like they do put all 9 digits on for at least a while now. Regardless of how many are printed on the front.

Back in the day I used to just put a "0000" for the + 4. Now its 4 random numbers. Seems to help it pass Barzapp much better.

And no, it doesn't matter that these 4 numbers are random. Its not like Barzapp (or any other app) is going to do an address lookup to verify the +4 part of your zip.