Using an American ID in Australia

Discussion in 'Fake ID Information and Tips' started by Weldon, Feb 5, 2017.

buy fake id
already21.com shop
IDChief - Buy fake ID
  1. Weldon

Weldon New Member

Now I know this may sound like an extremely retarded question, but I'm getting desperate.

My NSW ID that I got through a friend of a friend for $60 is dying on me, it's pretty much fallen apart.

So to replace it, I want to get a GOOD Quality ID, but I don't want to blow more than $200 on an ID. I know Fakeidtv makes excellent Victorians, but I live IN Victoria, so using it instate may be an issue.

I've heard news of some NSW's being released soon, but again, I don't want to blow $200.

So just wondering, would it work, If I just said, I was born in Australia , but moved to the US and now I moved back.

2. azx1992

azx1992 New Member

Go to a place with lots of tourists from USA, using american identification should work. Sometimes it will be denied, but keep trying various places, you've got nothing to loose.

You can say you just moved to Australia from USA because you have family there, or your just visiting from america.

3. delited01

delited01 Member

I know that they won't think the ID is fake if I get it from a good enough vendor, but I just think it's a long shot to use an ID from a different country. Has anyone ever had any experience with using ID's from different countries?

4. azx1992

azx1992 New Member

As long as you go to a known tourist zone you'll be fine. What do you think tourists do? They go to have fun, go to the bars etc. They aren't just denied. If you don't have a place to go where tourists are common, i would try to find an Australian fake ID, preferably out of state, but i'm pretty sure a US licence would pass, if it looks convincing enough. Especially at places that don't care.

5. delited01

delited01 Member

Most of the tourists that are of drinking age (18 here) hang out in the City. I'm like 1 hour and a half away from the Melbourne CBD.

Also, my bad luck is that the only verified member that is on reddit sells my state and nothing else. I've tried looking on Agora, Evolution, etc for NSW, but all of the vendors that sell other states (Not just NSW) are really bad quality.

6. azx1992

azx1992 New Member

Then i'm sure your fine with a USA ID, make sure it's high quality. You can go with an in-state Australian and pray its good enough to pass, but i wouldn't do that. All they can say is they don't accept USA IDs, because they don't see them often enough. And i'm sure in Australia they give less fucks about fake USA IDs than they do fake Australian ones, even less chance of getting in trouble. Worst case scenario you have to drive over to the tourist zones to use it. If i were you, I would just get a good USA ID, especially if your near a tourist zone and try to use it. OR, ask around to see if the Australian one is good enough to pass in-state.

7. auslannd101

auslannd101 New Member

I don't think it would be that weird having a foreign ID and live so far from the CBD; if you can put on a decent accent you can say you're a uni student (who don't have enough money to live close to the CBD anyway).

You could also consider a UK ID?

8. delited01

delited01 Member

Don't know why everyone is asking for Australian IDs, a few friends of mine studied abroad there (in HS) and they were only carded for bars and clubs but not for buying in a store. When they were carded they just used a fake Brazilian ID and it was accepted at high end clubs like pacha.

9. auslannd101

auslannd101 New Member

One of my friends from Chile was studying in Sydney when she was under 18. She had brought a friend's licence from there (they nothing alike AT ALL) and it was accepted at Pacha so easily hahah.

She's pretty fucking hot though.

10. delited01

delited01 Member

Uhhh, say you're a study abroad student and you're studying for the full year. Then you'd have good reason to have a US ID, but would have been around long enough to get away from tourist traps.

11. impossible11

impossible11 New Member

did u find an id?

12. delited01

delited01 Member

Nah not yet mate

13. mynameisgyro

mynameisgyro New Member

Hey bro, could you give me a shout when you find an ID/get an ID? Need a NSW one, preferably, but will accept a Vic one aswell. I just fucking need a fakie.

14. delited01

delited01 Member

Well on the Verified Vendor list there's FakeIDAustralia, he makes VIC ones they cost around $200USD.

On Agora there's a vendor called Ace_Of_Spades he offers NSW for 1.75888235 BTC ($430 Australian Dollars, give or take, a bit expensive in my opinion. Also on Agora, there's HarveyNorman which makes Victorian Drivers Licences, he charges 1.75438596 BTC ($420AUD, which looks expensive, but when you consider the security features on an Vic License, it may be worth it). HarveyNorman also offers other identity cards such as bank cards and medicare cards for secondary ID. He sells a 100pts pack, which includes: A bank keycard, Medicare card and a Victorian Drivers License. The 100 points pack will run you 3.51440907 BTC ($850 Australian Dollars). On Agora there's FakeMarket when sells NSW for 2.00682319 BTC ($485)

That's all I can find really. The rest is up to you, good luck.

15. mynameisgyro

mynameisgyro New Member

Ive been trying to get in touch with FakeIDAustralia, no luck. Sent in so many emails, orders, 2 months later he hasnt accepted payment or responded; no fake :(

16. delited01

delited01 Member

Hmmm that's odd, maybe he's gone MIA but they're plenty of reviews of him on here. I honestly don't know.