[Hrlilli Guide] The easiest way to make your portrait perfect for a Fake ID

Discussion in 'Fake ID Information and Tips' started by Hrlilli, Jul 21, 2018.

buy fake id
already21.com shop
IDChief - Buy fake ID
  1. Hrlilli

Hrlilli Administrator

I will share my guides with you, guys, here. Now you can quickly access every instruction you need, just browse through the other topics. Today I’m gonna to tell you how to use PhotoShop on portraits.

——

The first moment that we will consider: how to do RTP on portraits. In general, RTP opens like “Ready To Print”. In other words, it can be described as the process to use PhotoShop on portraits and signatures, or to add some new data and barcodes on the template.

So, to get started, you have to upload the PhotoShop programme and Vertus Fluid Mask 3. The next step is to open the application and change the first image (crop or cut it, or just download).

Change the photo according to the requests. If you need the card to look like an authentic ID, place the profile picture between the bounds of its canvas clipping and trimming.

Next step will be Vertus. Open up this app and upload the photoshopped image there. Use the option - “Delete Local”, this brush cleans up the area around on the picture. In some cases, you probably will take “Delete Exact” and “Keep Exact” brushes when the lines get messed up. You need to be sure that only your subject is done. Then take the “Complex Exact” brush. A half overlap on the outline of the hair and the background (go to “Ctrl + shift + k” to fill in your subject which will now contrast the red background as green). Click on the “Keep Exact”, if you find the excess red color on the image. This action fixes it up instantly. The combination “Ctrl + u” crops and pastes the photo on a blue background. Make a few changes till it becomes perfect. After all, come back to PhotoShop.

Continue with duplicating the layer of the image and turning the opacity down to 15%. These moves are easy and quick. The next part is coming with fun. Press on “Color Halftone” in order to start making a filter. Set the channels to 15, 45, 0, 75 and make sure your radius is 4. Then you have to find “Enter” and click on it, as a result you will get a transparent layer with halftone. Put it together by merging.

In the end, you need to add some shadow. For that move to the panel with all layers and choose the “fx” and then “Drop Shadow” step by step. Make “Multiply” effect of shadow for the blend mode, and then draw it all black. Next you have to set the light degree 90°, after that check “Use Global Light” out. If you need to take you shadow out to any distance, get the “Distance” slider. Our goal is to make a real-looking ID, but not overdone. I don’t advise you to use “Spread” option. As for me, I have never used it. I think it’s absolutely useless stuff. If you don’t want the fake card with shadow parts, you need to feather the edge a bit by sliding on the “Size” tab. The final stage is the “Ok” button. Now you are done and the fake either! Finally, you will get a perfect shadowed card with the neatly carved portrait on a transparent background.

Leave your questions and suggestions below, I will try to help you as much as I can

2. Jimslong

Jimslong Moderator

Look up! I’m not the only one, now I have a colleague who will post here useful staff. Welcome to follow!

3. Yuh boy

Yuh boy New Member

This guid taught me a lot of things! I reckon the description is the easiest one and I even got managed with making the card on my own. thx buddy.