GUIDE TO BTC (BITCOIN) FOR NEWBIES

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency' started by EyeFakeID, Mar 6, 2016.

buy fake id
already21.com shop
IDChief - Buy fake ID
  1. EyeFakeID

EyeFakeID Administrator Staff Member

Hey everyone! Lately I've been seeing a lot of posts with people saying something along the lines of "I don't get bitcoin" or wanting to pay with Amazon giftcards or some other method. Believe me when I say this: you want to pay with BTC. Every vendor takes it and it's the quickest and ultimately easiest method.

Just like everyone else here, you too can learn how to use BTC. It's really easy and not as hard as you might think.

1.) Go to circle.com and sign up. It's basically like PayPal for Bitcoin. It's really easy to use. I would recommend doing this a few days before you need to place your order, that way any wait times you may have from account verification can run their course. The wait times aren't usually very long but it's always good to be prepared. Alternatively you can go to to LocalBitcoins which has options for things like cash exchange etc. It's a quick way to get coins if you would rather do it over Circle, but it can be more expensive for you.

2.) If you choose to go with Circle, go through the signup process, it's straightforward and easy. Once you're signed up, connect your debit card and buy your desired amount of BTC. Go to preev.com to find out the current and accurate BTC to USD rates so you know how much to buy! Also, always buy more than you think you need just in case the price of BTC fluctuates!

3.) (STRONGLY RECOMMENDED) Transfer your BTC to a blockchain wallet, which you can easily create here. This will help organize your bitcoin and prevent your circle account from possibly getting flagged from sending to a blacklisted BTC address.

4.) Once you have all of your BTC in your wallet, you can easily send it to a vendor! Most vendors will ask for a transaction hash when you send in your order form. If you need to find it, just click on the transaction and then you'll see a long number next to "hash." Click that and then you can just copy the link to that page and put it in your order form when a vendor asks for it!

See? It's simple! Just follow the instructions and you'll be good to go! You won't have to pay more to use other payment methods and you'll be able to purchase from any vendor. Hope this helps with your understanding of how to buy and use bitcoins! Let me know if you have any questions.

oreooreo likes this.
  2. tony_t

tony_t New Member

Very interesting and neatly explained guide. I'm glad that the community admins are working to facilitate the people. Keep it up!

3. Naruto6pathsbro

Naruto6pathsbro New Member

hmm.. Quite clear guide. Its good to see that there are communities working for the progress of bitcoin.

4. wob4j539689l2

wob4j539689l2 New Member

I followed up your guide to start with botcoin service. I am successfully done with it. Hopefully, i will understannd everything about it very soon.

5. Zaroon

Zaroon New Member

It is a good and easy to understand guide for a beginner. There are very less people explaining in such way. You are one of those buddy. appreciated.

6. SheraTheBobm

SheraTheBobm New Member

I am not that much new to bitcon but i would like to inform that i myself had started bitcoin service with circle.com. So it is trustable. Nice guide.

7. honiniero

honiniero New Member

Circle no longer selling bitcoin

fuck :(