kingforge -- not impressed at all

Discussion in 'Scam sites' started by Jebsticles, Aug 30, 2017.

buy fake id
already21.com shop
IDChief - Buy fake ID
  1. Jebsticles

Jebsticles New Member

The problems began at the very beginning. Despite what it is said about the payment option on their website, they demanded payment only via Bitcoin. Forget about WU or Moneygram. It just pisses me off to remember it all over again. The funny thing is that their shipment is probably stealth but not fool-proof. I found inside the envelop Id broken in half, though another copy was safe. What the actual fuck it is? I negotiated money back, but the whole experience was quite repulsive. And, I forget to mention, the ID quality is not impressive. I can clearly see it is fake, so as anybody else.

2. brittanyC

brittanyC New Member

Total scam. I placed my order about two weeks ago and even payed extra for express shipping. They will not respond to any of my emails. They never sent another email after I sent them my amazon card. Very disappointed I fell for it. Do not listen to any of these “good reviews”

3. cabronpendejo

cabronpendejo New Member

Complete scam - paid for fake id immediately with Bitcoin, no response from kingforge. emailed loads of times, sent messages on Facebook and Twitter. They actually closed thier Facebook page when I started leaving comments questioning if they were a legit company. Avoid at all costs. If I could rate as zero I would