Advice for California ID?

Discussion in 'Fake ID Information and Tips' started by asharotil, Apr 21, 2017.

buy fake id
already21.com shop
IDChief - Buy fake ID
Tags:
  1. asharotil

asharotil New Member

Here is the deal. Me and the friend of mine are going to move to Colorado from California within the next month. I’m 19 yo, my friend 21. He wants to hit some clubs and bars at some point and he doesn’t want to leave me out. My concern is my friend’s real ID is the newest california design (looks very sophisticated). As far as I can tell the pre 2011 califronia ID design is all what at the market and I’m afraid that would reaise suspicion in case if we both went into a bar with him having the new sophisticated design and me having a old (pre 2011) desing. Any help?

2. Jackhammer

Jackhammer New Member

Just buy a Colorado fake id

3. Ripper

Ripper New Member

It doesnt matter for real when your in line for a club and get to the entry just don’t talk to each other and pretend you don’t know each other… that’s my bros and I do...

4. asharotil

asharotil New Member

i understand. Doesnt really much help for going to clubs in other states. But id guess that in most bars there isn’t a bouncer and the bartend is who looks at it. I think my next question is do you know how good the Colorado fakes are?

5. Jackhammer

Jackhammer New Member

Yep, barely any bars will have a bouncer outside, so bartenders do most of the ID checking. I’ve read a lot ot review, Colorado it’s one of the best states.